Monday, May 30, 2022

Betty and I attended the graduation of our grand-daughter, Abby Arnold.

Abby Arnold is the daughter of Eddie Ray and Deborah Arnold. She will be 18years old in August. She graduated with honors from Athens Christian School in Athens, Georgia. She has been raised with great tender love and care by both parents and grandparents on both sides.

  

 



Would you believe that this cat climbed upon the table and posed for me to take her picture. I couldn't refuse, so for all you  cat lovers, I hope you enjoy seeing this beautiful cat.


WHILE IN GEORGIA

Betty and I stopped in to visit with some special people from the Northside Baptist Church in Athens. Assistant Pastor John Hembree, was preaching May 22. He is a graduate from the Florida Bible College of Tampa. Besides being a great defender of the gospel, he is a great presenter and defender of the Word. I am very proud of John-John. Cody Kuhns blew me away with his soft, sweet, warm and tender voice as he led the singing. Cody heard me on YouTube a few years ago and started visiting Northside each Sunday from up in North Carolina. He moved his family down and is very involved in the ministry.

 

OTHERS YOU MAY KNOW FROM NORTHSIDE!
Patricia King and Justin Fields
Tyler Hamby (also an FBC grad) with his wife, Grace, and son.

Mrs. Dudley is the sister of John Hembree. She is the mother of Trent Dudley who has graduated from Florida Bible College of Tampa and works with Pastor Jesse Martinez at Calvary Community Church in Tampa as the Youth Director.
 
Update on my health: I still have an occasional cough and tire easily, but I enjoy traveling and preaching. Multitudes prays for my healing and that I would continue preaching the gospel. Well, I  believe with all  my hearth that God has raised me up just for that purpose. I plead with you, please don't forsake me now. Keep praying continually. 
 2Th 3:1  Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 
 2Ti 4:17  Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known,

You may keep track of many of my messages by viewing them on my YouTube Channel at www.YankeeArnold.com.

 To help support Yankee Arnold Ministries CLICK HERE!

Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

By the way, I love getting emails. Thanks for your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...