Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Yankee and Betty in Bemidji, Minnesota 2022

Betty and I enjoyed Memorial Day Celebration with the good people of Bemidji Baptist Church. Their music specials truly prepared the people for the preaching of God's word. I have had the privilege of speaking for Pastor Jim Mucerino for a number of years. The Lord has used him to build a great soul-winning church with a great number attending the Dayspring Bible College.

I love it when I hear that someone has driven a long distance to attend the services. This young couple had been married only two weeks and were from Mississippi. They had heard me on YouTube and stayed over a couple days for the meetings. Craig Niemi and his new wife, Kristi, joined Jim and Robin for a noon meal and fellowship.

Jimmy Adams, (sun-glasses on his head) was just a little boy when I led his dad, Danny Adams, to the Lord in 1969. I am so glad to know he has found a good church to attend.

The people of the church worked very hard doing a three day yard sale where they had people trust the Lord a a gospel tent. They earned over $6,000.00 for extra church needs.

This is Jim's one month old granddaughter who stole our hearts. The Lord truly blessed them with a beautiful baby girl.

 

 I just had to blow up this picture so you could see Ginny's beautiful smile.

We park at rv parks, truck stops, rest area, members driveways, or behind churches. What a blessing.

You may keep track of many of my messages by viewing them on my YouTube Channel at www.YankeeArnold.com.

Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

By the way, I love getting emails. Thanks for your prayers.  

To help support Yankee Arnold Ministries CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...