Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Yankee speaks at a FREE WILL Baptist Church in Pikeville, Kentucky

 This is an amazing story about God working his will through a yielded servant. Tyler Branham drove two hours to hear me preach in Tennessee at the Double Springs Baptist Church. That evening he asked if I would come to the Valley Grace Free Will Baptist Church and preach the sermon, "The Coming Wrath of God" (about prophecy). Since it was on my way to Chili, Ohio, I agreed to speak on that Wednesday night.
 

You would be surprised  to know how many ways you can weave Eternal Security into a message where many Free Will Baptist believe you can lose salvation. The message on Eternal Security was greatly received and Pastor Randy invited me back any time I am able to come.

Chris Barkley sent this; "I got to meet and hang out with Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold today. I have heard so many stories about this man and how he takes the Gospel to ALL the world. Can’t wait till our breakfast meeting tomorrow and hear some more from him" Thanks Tyler Branham for bringing him to Pikeville.

  

Chris had just returned from Denver, Colorado as one of the youth leaders from around America that joined Greg Stier of Dare 2 Share for special training in the art of soul-winning.

Betty and I love to take a morning walk through the RV campgrounds where ever we stay. This young man trusted the Lord and gave us permission to use his picture.
When the man in the blue coat trusted the Lord, his wife opened the door, so I proceeded to explain to her how to be certain of Eternal Life. After she trusted the Lord, we continued to talk about our travels and where I spoke the Wednesday night before. I could not remember the name of the church so they asked questions and found that she knew the name of the pastor. It was her uncle, but she never understood the gospel. We heard from another individual that she immediately had gone back into the house and called her uncle. What a blessing. They had parked beside us only for that day. Isn't it exciting to watch God work?
This was the first day I have been able to complete 9 holes of golf, since I had covid.

You know you are getting old when you sit in a swing and can't get it going. She did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...