Monday, May 9, 2022

Yankee's 2022 Summer Update with Pastor Randy Waller

It was a great blessing to once again be invited to preach at the oldest church (over 240 years ) in America for Pastor Randy Waller. Betty enjoyed the Ladies Tea on Saturday.


Betty and I enjoyed our morning walk every day. They have a 30amp hook-up for our motor home up on the hill. I feel like I'm getting stronger a little everyday. Continue praying.
I was privileged to have a Sunday School session on Soul-winning and to preach the morning and evening services. 

Tyler and Hope Branham drove 2 hours from Pikeville, KY to visit with us at Double Springs Baptist Church in Kingsport, TN. Betty took a picture of them with their daughter, Brynn. They found me on my YouTube Channel and drove all that way. What a blessing!

 

This picture is is Tyler's son, Reed. I need to be a friend with these young men, I may want to preach in his church someday.


I had some damage to the left rear motor home when I scraped a huge boulder. Pastor Randy screwed some of the panels together to keep them from blowing and flapping in the wind. He truly is a man of all trades. Thank you.

You may keep track of many of my messages by viewing them on my YouTube Channel at www.YankeeArnold.com.

 VISIT IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA, PLEASE DROP BY!

Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...