Saturday, July 30, 2022

Yankee hits Chili, Ohio and Pikesville, Kentucky on his way south.

Neal Dearyan and I were blessed to run into Congressman Bob Gibbs of Ohio on our first afternoon in Chili. We appreciate his dedicated service to our state and country. It was a joy to preach in the Sunday School and morning service.

 May be an image of 3 people and people standing 

I continue to praise the Lord for giving me the physical strength to travel and preach. I'm just a Circuit Riding Preacher traveling through this sinful land. Armed with a Bible and a Wallet in pursuit of that poor lost man.

 Betty and I love traveling thru some of the back country to see the Amish homes, shops and farms.Have you ever got behind a horse and buggy with no way to pass? Patience, Patience, Patience!!!


Pastor Neil is one of many graduates from Dayspring Bible College that has gone on to build a great ministry for the Lord. They have purchased 12 acres on main street with plans to build new facilities to house not only the church but their school and daycare. The Lord is always looking for a man to show himself strong on his behalf. The vision is big, the need is great and the man is fit for the task. PRAY!!!

Chili Crossroads Bible Church   29445 County Road 10, Fresno, OH 43824

TEENAGERS IN PIKEVILLE, KENTUCKY

I was introduced to Chris Barkley and his wife, Billie, about two months ago by Tyler Branham. Chris had just returned from Lead The  Cause in Denver that was led by Greg Stier of Dare2Share Ministries.

Chris invited me to speak to his young people on Wednesday night, July 27th. I was amazed that so many teens were there. There were about 50 in the picture with 7 trusting the Lord for salvation.


I love talking to the teens about trusting Christ as their savior, but also the value of serving the Lord with their lives. By the way, they even laughed at my old jokes.
This girl is one of about 20 that had attended the meeting in Denver with Greg Stier. I think the teens will help me stay younger longer.

I owe this great opportunity to speak to Tyler Branham for getting me in touch with Chris. Tyler is now a new student enrolled in the Online Program at the Florida Bible College of Tampa. He said it was one of the best decision in his life. He treated Betty and me to a great Japanese show

NEXT!!!

July 31     Sun.   SS and Church Community Baptist Church Pastor James Greer 505 Sloan St. Franklin, NC  Clint Smith        

Please pray for our safety, health, and fruitful ministry. 

 Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

TO DONATE TO YANKEE ARNOLD MINISTRIES CLICK HERE!

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...