Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Yankee preaches on the Tonawanda Indian Reservation in New York

 Yankee preaches on the Tonawanda Indian Reservation in New York

 

The late Sonny Blueye was instrumental in helping get the Tonawanda Indian Baptist Church established years ago with the help of Bob Dean. They both attended the Florida Bible College in Hollywood, Fla. Bob became the pastor and had a vision to also establish another church off the reservation. Both churches are reaching souls for the Lord.

The services for the High Point Community Church was held outdoors with about 30 raising their hands for the first time that they were trusting the Lord that morning.

 We had two trust the Lord at the first church service.
  
 The people didn't mind sitting in the sun, but many chose to stay in their cars with air condition. They were able to listen over their radios.
 

Nate Blueye graduated from our Colorado Bible College, married Kelly, and has 7 children. (Started his own tribe) He is Bob's right hand man.

 
  
Last year, Quenna Blueye McCormack made me a  nice Indian style shirt that I loved very much. This was a blue one.

This year, I told her I wanted a white shirt in an Indian style. This is what it looked like. I loved it even more. However, I did not know she was in the business of making great shirt designs for sale. If you like, go to: Quenna's Creations I can't wait to see what I get next year. I told her I must have a pocket for my tracts, so she gave me one that was invisible to the shirt.

It was great to see Rachael helping in both churches. She was a great helpmate to Sonny Blueye and to our Colorado Ministries. 

 Schedule

24     Sun.  SS and AM Chili Crossroads Bible Church    Pastor Neal Dearyan  29445 County Road 10, Fresno, OH 43824     

27    Wed. 6:30 New Beginnings Fellowship Church    116 Main Street Pikeville, KY  Pastor Jared Arnett    

31     Sun.   SS and Church Community Baptist Church Pastor James Greer 505 Sloan St. Franklin, NC  Clint Smith        

Please pray for our safety, health, and fruitful ministry. 

 Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

TO DONATE TO YANKEE ARNOLD MINISTRIES CLICK HERE!

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betty had a heart attack in Kansas City, Mo. UPDATE

On April 27th, my beloved wife, Betty , of 63 years and 10 months had a heart attack about 12:30 AM. Following behind an ambulance on a rain...