Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Yankee travels from Georgia to Buffalo, NY to Georgia and North to Indianapolis, Indiana.

 
 Quenna McCormick made me a shirt with the Seneca Tribal colors. I was proud to wear it when I preached at the Tonawanda Baptist Church on the reservation on Resurrection morning. 

At 11:00am, I preached at the High Point Church in Corfu, New York. We had about 5 trust the Lord. There were close to 300 in attendance. Pastor Bob Dean (studied at Florida Bible College with Sonny Blueye back in the 70's.

            Bob had me give the gospel and closing prayer at a Friday Breakfast for about 150 men.

Pastor John Hembree of the Northside Baptist Church in Athens Georgia had Evangelist Freddie Coile bring the morning message and then had Freddie kneel and anointed with oil. He has severe cancer of the brain and has two operations. The church then gathered around him and prayer was made on his behalf. Continue to pray for Freddie, his wife and children.

Heather Akin (middle by my wife) trusted the Lord from my YouTube videos and asked me to consider stopping at her home in Taylorsville, Kentucky on my way to Indiana. It proved to be a wise decision. She had a number of people for me to witness to about the Lord. It appeared that her step-dad, mother and husband now know they are going to Heaven.

Although we had a place for our motor-home hook-ups, they allowed us to stay in their beautiful apartment at the church. There facilities are over 70,0000 sq.feet. Pastor Matt Roller was a gracious host. When he was the youth pastor, he also took their teenagers to Dare-2-Share. We had four trust the Lord in the morning service.


We are now on our way to Pikesville, Kentucky and then to Northern Minnesota.
Continue to keep us in your prayers for safety, good health, and much fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...