Thursday, April 28, 2022

Yankee first update for getting on the road for Summer 2022

Betty and I dropped by to visit with David and Lisa Cannon in West Palm Bay, Florida. I was privileged to give the gospel at their Sunrise service with two indicating they would trust Christ as Savior.
We then headed to Vero Beach, Florida to be with Brian Casey and his wife, Michelle.
They have founded the Seaside Bible Church a couple months ago and needs your prayer support. The children are Drew-15, Emma-13, Jake-11. It is a great thing to see young men give their lives to the Lord's work. Michelle is the daughter of Tom and Sue Cucuzza.

I thank the Lord for having a great send off from Calvary Community Church of Tampa. Pastor Jesse Martinez, graduate of Florida Bible College, allowed me the opportunity to speak last Sunday before heading North.
My daughter, Trina raises some chickens and the big rooster she named "Yankee". I wish God's people would take to the Word of God like these chickens take to corn. Why, I had them eating out of my hand. This is part of my continuing physical therapy, I think.
I was able to squeeze in just enough time to attend the funeral for my Aunt Sally Mae Arnold who died at 93 years of age. The preacher did a very good job explaining the gospel and even referred to the time I had led her to the Lord over 20 years before.
Last night we enjoyed our time with some of the Northside Baptist Church crew at the Blind Pig Restaurant in Athens, Georgia.

We will leave Athens in the morning in time for Betty to attend a Mother and Daughter Banquet Friday night. I will be speaking at the  Double Springs Baptist Church with Pastor Randy Waller on May 1  located at 280 Double Springs Rd Jonesborough, TN  423-429-5332 AM 10:30 / PM 6                      

You may keep track of many of my messages by viewing them on my YouTube Channel at www.YankeeArnold.com.

 VISIT IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA, PLEASE DROP BY!

Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee travels from Georgia to Buffalo, NY to Georgia and North to Indianapolis, Indiana.

   Quenna McCormick made me a shirt with the Seneca Tribal colors. I was proud to wear it when I preached at the Tonawanda Baptist Church on...