Thursday, July 7, 2022

What is the greatest sin of every Christian

TO VIEW: CLICK HERE OR PICTURE

I believe this greatest sin is the most single thing to hinder a believer's growth in the Christian Life. It hinders the one most important thing in building a good strong church. What is our greatest sin, and does it really matter?

I want to thank all of you who has walked with me through the last 6 months of my physical problems. Today, I feel like I'm in my prime. I feel better than I have in months. I love traveling, meeting new people, and sharing God's Word.

I will be speaking for Pastor Gregory Shirk at Heritage Bible Church this Sunday July, 10. The service times are: 11 a.m. and 6p.m. The address is 2859 South Ridge Road Perry, Ohio. It is near the Vrooman Road Bridge. Come and visit if you are in the area.

Then it is on to New York for two churches in the Buffalo area.

17  Sun.         Tonawanda Indian Baptist Church    Pastor Bob Dean                            9:00 AM 565 Bloomingdale Rd    Basom, New York

17  Sun.         High Point Community Church Pastor Bob Dean                            1:00AM 1163 Main Rd.           Corfu, New York

 31 Sun.      Community Baptist Church    Pastor James Greer                          NC505 Sloan St. Franklin, NC   Clint Smith SS and AM

 Aug.           7  Sun. Grace Community Church Pastor John Clark                               Newnan, Ga.   SS 9:15 and AM at 10:30                                               770-703-0502

 Please pray for our safety, health, and fruitful ministry. 

 Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

TO DONATE TO YANKEE ARNOLD MINISTRIES CLICK HERE!

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...