Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Yankee's New EBook of the Jim Tingen Story told by A. Ray Stanford

 NEW! Now in an e-book format for downloading.

Dr. A. Ray Stanford

It’s his story. I appreciate Ray for telling this true-life story of a poor young boy that God used in affecting the lives of thousands of young people from across America, and for giving me permission to put it in a book.

Outside of the Gospel, hearing Ray Stanford tell the Jim Tingen story was the most powerful story I had ever heard. It was a story that ran the gamut of emotional highs and lows, tears and laughter, and suspense as great as any drama presentation I had ever encountered. Hundreds of youth directors from around America would bring their teenagers thousands of miles just to have them hear the Jim Tingen story. It was used as a tremendous example on what it means to have a burden for souls, how to witness, and what real dedication is all about.

After 50 years, I still believe it to be the greatest dedication message I’ve ever heard. As I began conducting my own camps in Colorado, I often shared the story of Jim Tingen for my dedication message. I saw many dedicate their lives to the Lord. One such person who was really challenged to serve the Lord was Greg Stier of Dare 2 Share Ministries. The following is his testimony.

 

 

TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY FOR $2.99 CLICK HERE

 

Makes a perfect Christmas gift! 

 Friend, I pray that this book will be a great challenge to you in your Christian life. This is a must for teenagers and a blessing for adults.


Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...