Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Yankee ministers in Lake Zurich, Illinois and Perry , Ohio

I travel to create "Flames in the Wind" by continuously setting souls on fire with the power of the gospel. May the fire of God's love so burn within us who believe, that we pursue the lost whatever the cost may be. 

It has been a great honor to speak at the annual "Grace Conference" for many years. Quentin Road Baptist Church has been a beacon of light for the Message of Grace in this troublesome world. Pastor Jim Scudder invites the world to see the GRACE OF GOD that works in believers. John Clark and I joined with a group that came with Pastor Jesse Martinez of Calvary Community Church in Tampa. 

 

Look at all those happy faces. I assure you that those are the "Joy of the Lord" faces. We were given a sample of the Marriage Supper of the Lamb on Friday night banquet.

The first four on the left trusted the Lord because of my YouTube ministry, so you can see why I consider them my children in the Lord.

These two ladies are special to Betty and me. I performed the wedding for Kyla (left) and Jesse Martinez. Rachel came from Calvary Community Church of Tampa to attend DaySpring Bible College at Quentin Road and married Paul Vasquez who is on staff at the church. This was "Showtime" for these two babies. Did you notice the two halos above my head? What do you think it means?
 
I will never forget those famous words of my brother, Little Man. "I will not move this bus until you kids sit down and be quite". Yes, I remember them well.

After an exciting ten days pilgrimage to Israel, I returned to my motor home at Quentin Road and joined Betty to travel to Perry, Ohio for July 9th services at the Heritage Bible Church.

Yes, I was a little tired from my trip to Israel, but the joy of preaching is my strength. Besides telling the lost how to go to Heaven, I greatly enjoy telling God's people how great He is. He should be more real to us than the clothes on our back.

Pastor Gregory Shirk and his wife, Kimberly, (both in green) have supported my ministry for over 15 years. He is a student of Florida Bible College Online Classes.

Increase your knowledge of the Bible by taking one or more of the online classes from Florida Bible College. You may go at your speed, your time, and with the subject of your choice. You can do this. Yankee

NEW classes available 24/7 from the FBC Tampa “Archive” - Contact Bob Gilbert to get signed up (info@floridabiblecollege.us), or go to the “Store” on the website www.floridabiblecollege.us
Dr. Bob Gilbert:
Hebrews (2)
How We Got Our Bible (2)
Mr. Bob Brookes:
Acts (2)
Mr. Louie Hernandez:
Christian Evidences (2)
Romans (2)
 
These are added to the following, which have been available for some time:
 
Dr. Ralph “Yankee” Arnold:
Personal Evangelism (3)
Cult Evangelism (3)
Galatians (2)
Prophetic Survey (2)
Daniel & Revelation (2)
Dr. Gilbert:
Bible Doctrines 1 & 2 (each 3)
Gospel of John (2)
Spiritual Life (2)
 
Course in the editing process, soon to be available:
 
Pastor Jesse Martinez:
Leadership (2)
Mr. Hernandez:
Major Prophets (2)
Bible Customs & Geography (2)
Bible Study Methods (2)
Pentateuch (2)
Mrs. Cindy Gilbert:
Values for Women (2)
Dr. Gilbert:
Manhood (2)
Mr. Brookes:
General Epistles (3)
Minor Prophets (2)
 

July16 Sun Tonawanda Indian Baptist Church Pastor Bob Dean   565 Bloomingdale Rd Basom, New York 9:00 AM   

July16  Sun High Point Community Church Pastor Bob Dean 1163 Main Rd. Corfu, New York 11:00AM

July 23 Sun Indianapolis Baptist Church Pastor Matt Roller Cell-317-501-2411 Indiana

July 30 Sun Lewistown Christian Church Pastor Bobby Noel 

345 Lewistown Church rd Princeton Ky 42445

Sunday school is 9:45 and Worship service is at 11:00
Sunday night at 5:30     270 963-2370

If you know people in these areas that you could influence, please feel free to forward or share this info. 

 I do enjoy comments on my newsletters. What do you think?

Just hit REPLY! To FORWARD use link at the bottom of the page.

Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...