Saturday, December 2, 2023

Yankee's Year-end update for 2023

December 2023

Here are the words from my song, "Amazing Grace Amazes Me".

I wrote this song after being inspired by my father in law, who shared the story about the night he trusted Jesus as his savior. He spoke of how bright the evening was although it was well into the night. He spoke of how the grass was a perfect green and the sky was as blue as if the sun was shining. My father-in-law was so amazed at the love of God and the grace of God. 

This video is the lyric video of this song recorded by my son Eddie Ray Arnold and features his  son, Jordan Arnold, on the drums. My request is that you will click it, play it, enjoy it, and share it.

Eddie Ray Arnold - Amazing Grace Amazes Me


 Jordan, Betty, Yankee, Deborah, Eddie, and Abby

Gordon Rhoden and Barry Black

It was a blessing to share the preaching at my sister's funeral in November with two of Kay's home preachers. It is very comforting when each man is clear on the gospel.
Angelo (Kay's son) and Kathy Wheeler took exceptional care of Kay in her last few years. 


 Kay Frances Hale April 7, 1943 - November 13, 2023

I had the privilege of leading Kay to Christ over 55 years ago.

When I spoke at the Double Springs Baptist Church for Randy Waller Oct 22 in Jonesborough, TN, It thrills my souls to meet and fellowship with young men that have a fervor to serve the Lord. They were both influenced my our YouTube Ministry.  

After having Thanksgiving with the family in Athens, Ga. on Wed. night, we headed back to Florida to share a  Thanksgiving dinner with Michael Brown's family. Watch this 7 year old boy quote the scriptures. I think he is after my job.

 Click HERE or the picture. Watch, enjoy, and share.

https://fisherswithfaith.com/

The two men on the ends are identical twins (Matt and Michael) from Georgia that trusted the Lord from my YouTube ministry. Craig (blue shirt) found me on my channel and met me in Minnesota. 

It is refreshing to sit and listen to a great man of God who is very clear on the gospel. Betty and I drove to Cape Baptist Church in Cape Coral Florida to hear Rod Holler. His son, Rod, married Kim, the daughter of Tom and Sue Cucuzza.


It is always great to slip into Calvary Community Church to see how my adopted preacher boy is doing. The Lord has truly blessed Pastor Jesse with great wisdom, love, and skills for the ministry. I was blown away with their special music provided by Jesse, James and Monroe, and Lucia

SPECIAL MEETINGS COMING

I will be speaking:

Sunday on December 17th, for the Florida Bible College of Tampa  Commencement at Calvary Community Church of Tampa.

Located at 4811 George Road, Tampa, Florida.

Time: 10:30 am with meal to follow in Fellowship Hall. Everyone is invited. Bring a friend. 

Sunday on January 14th, 2024 Beginning of my Missionary tour.

NICE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!

Mailing address:

Yankee Arnold Ministries

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

 www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...