Thursday, April 14, 2022

Yankee plays the Harmonica for you

 

CLICK HERE!

Would you believe that playing the harmonica helps rebuild and restore your covid infested lungs? I believe it helps. I thought I would play a few songs for you. I bought my first harmonica when I was 17 on my way to boot-camp back in 1959. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit like and share. Again, I want to thank all of you for your prayers. 

 Yankee

Yankee Arnold Ministries
Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold
7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316
Tampa, Florida 33634
Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betty had a heart attack in Kansas City, Mo. UPDATE

On April 27th, my beloved wife, Betty , of 63 years and 10 months had a heart attack about 12:30 AM. Following behind an ambulance on a rain...