Wednesday, June 15, 2022

We had a great week with Pastor Lance Edminster at The Grace Gospel Church in Taconite, Minn.

My first meeting with Lance and Karla was at a camp several years ago. He looked at me from across the table and said, "You're my grandfather." He then explained that I had led Tom Adams to Christ over 50 year ago and that he led him to Christ at a camp when he was very young. He is now the pastor of this church and the Lord has surely blessed with people and great facilities. (It was a Roman Catholic Church on sale for over $400,000.00 but he purchased it for $50,000.00.

 

I preached  from Sunday morning until Wednesday night. The crowd grew each night.

The church was so kind to celebrate our 62nd anniversary with us on Wednesday evening before the service.

We were glad to meet Lance's parents.

The Giehlers go back 50 years to my first visit to Dora Lake, Minn.

Not bad for a Wednesday night crowd. We had several trust the Lord, but the problem for speaking for Lance is that he leads them to Christ before you can get to them. With so many teens there, I spoke on the Jim Tingen Story.
 
Please pray for our safety, health, and fruitful ministry. 
 Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

By the way, I love getting emails. Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee travels from Georgia to Buffalo, NY to Georgia and North to Indianapolis, Indiana.

   Quenna McCormick made me a shirt with the Seneca Tribal colors. I was proud to wear it when I preached at the Tonawanda Baptist Church on...