Thursday, March 9, 2023

A Special Thanks from Yankee Arnold TO MY SUPPORTERS

A Special Thanks from Yankee Arnold

TO MY SUPPORTERS

You have not only prayed for my ministry but have given financial support that has enabled me to keep the clear gospel message on the air. With the 6 stations in Florida that reaches about 5 million and the 3 stations in Colorado that reaches between 10-15 million, you are helping me to reach thousands that perhaps will never hear the gospel in their churches or those who never attend at all.

As most of you know, I suffered for 3 weeks in ICU last January at the VA Hospital in Tampa. I lost quite a few supporters who either thought I was dead or no longer doing the ministry. To my surprise, other supporters stepped forward and kept the ministry alive. I only want people to do what they honestly believe the Lord wants them to do.

PLEASE NOTE: The Yankee Arnold Ministries does not pay for my trip to Israel. My way is paid if I have enough going from my group.

As you can see from my schedule below, that I have many miles to go with many open doors. With the monthly support I get from the ministry, I pay for my fuel, food, breakdowns, and necessities. I do not charge any church for preaching, food or lodging. Many churches cannot afford to have me come, but your gifts enable me to come without charge. I want to be a blessing and not a burden.

I covet your continual prayers and financial support for the three staff workers. Greg does all the radio programs for all stations and podcasts (over 121,300 plays). Louie takes care of editing all videos for YouTube and filling book orders from the bookstore. David hosts our internet ministry, unifies Paypal, Bank, and websites.

I was honored for being a Soul-winner!

"Yankee and Betty were surprise guests at Dare 2 Share's annual fundraising event we call “The President’s Gathering.” For years I have told stories about him and how God used him, not only to reach my street-fighting, body-building inner city family for Christ, but to train me to share the Gospel. I often tell crowds that I wouldn’t be leading Dare 2 Share today if it wasn’t for Yankee Arnold. So, when I had him stand up walk on stage at our President’s Gathering, the crowd went wild! To them, this “Yankee” that they had heard about, but not yet met, was iconic, even mythical. But, standing before the crowd last Sunday, he was as real as it gets. People lined up to meet him and Betty afterward. Person after person told me how grateful they were to meet him. And, of course, while we all were at brunch, he took time to lead one of the servers at The Four Seasons to Christ!”  Greg Stier Founder/Visionary Dare 2 Share

CONFIRMED SPEAKING SCHEDULE FOR 2023

April   24-26 Speaking to the staff of Dare 2 Share with Greg Stier and the staff of the Grace Church in Arvada, Colorado with Pastor Rick Long         

May 7 Sun. Northland Bible Church Pastor Tom Cucuzza St. Cloud, Minn  SS AM PM  

May 14 Sun Bemidji Baptist Church  Pastor Jim Mucerino    Mother’s Day Message                 

May 19 Fri   Majestic Pines Community  2:30pm  Dennis Hines

May  21-24 Sun Grace Gospel Church  Pastor Lance Edminster 95 Hodgins Ave Taconite, MN

May  28  Sun. DaySpring Baptist Church  Pastor Daniel Reehoff   N14W29489 Silvernail Rd, Pewaukee, WI 1) SS 10am  2) 11 am, and 3) 6pm

June 4  Sun  Belmont Bible Church “NEW BUILDING” Pastor Mark Moore     5430 Belmont Road Downers Grove IL 60515

Both am and pm services

June 8th, we celebrate 63 years of marriage.

June 11 Sun. Quentin Road Baptist Church  Pastor Jim Scudder   24126 N Quentin Rd,  Lake Zurich, IL 60047 11am and speak for 10-15 minutes at Campfire Church at 6pm                         

June 18 Sun Tippicanoe Bible Church  Bill and Kris Kaminsky 765-412-4327

307 S. Brookfield Drive Lafayette, Indiana 47905 10:30 AM      PM                   

June 22-23 Thurs-Fri “Grace Conference” Pastor Jim Scudder Illinois 24126 N Quentin Rd,       Lake Zurich, IL 60047

June   24th -July 4th ISRAEL TRIP

For Information, Contact Bill at 813-264-2977 or at www.BillBunkley.com

July 9 Sun  Heritage Baptist Church Pastor Gregory Shirk 2859 S Ridge Road Perry, Ohio           July 16  Sun. Tonawanda Indian Baptist Church Pastor Bob Dean  565 Bloomingdale Rd      Basom, New York   9:00 AM            

 16 Sun. High Point Community Church Pastor Bob Dean 1163 Main Rd. Corfu, New York     11:00AM                                       

July 23  Sun.  Indianapolis Baptist Church Pastor Matt Roller  Indiana

DONATE HERE:

Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com


--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee praises the Lord for open doors to share the clear-gospel

  This was a surprise email I received from Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk. Two days before this email, I shared with an individual in Pen...