Monday, March 6, 2023

Yankee travels to Phoenix to meet Greg Stier and into Camp Verde, Arizona.


The ministry is never without afflictions. It seems like I have had my share, but nothing compared to the Apostle Paul. 2Co 1:8  For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:
 
When the motor home broke down in Flower Mound, Texas with a bad fuel injector pump on a cumming diesel motor was not part of our plans, but something we had to deal with. It took several days to do the work and install the pump. Praise the Lord for several friends who helped carry the financial burden. 
 

Friday morning (Feb 24th), we headed to Phoenix, Arizona to respond to a call from Greg Stier to be there by Sunday morning. I wasn't sure why, but I promised Greg I would be there. We battled a wind storm, dust storm, ice storm, snow storm, and a bad cough storm which I had for 1,100 miles. But we made it.

They say you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make them drink, but you can put salt into their oats and make them thirsty. The same is true for teenagers, Greg gets them thirsty by getting teens to fall in love with the Lord.  Dare 2 Share was started by Greg to win and train teens to reach teens on a large scale.  
Every Teen Everywhere hearing the gospel from a Friend.
 

 
  
Here are Greg's reason for having me come. 
"Yankee and Betty were surprise guests at Dare 2 Share's annual fundraising event we call “The President’s Gathering.” For years I have told stories about him and how God used him, not only to reach my street-fighting, body-building inner city family for Christ, but to train me to share the Gospel. I often tell crowds that I wouldn’t be leading Dare 2 Share today if it wasn’t for Yankee Arnold. So, when I had him stand up walk on stage at our President’s Gathering, the crowd went wild! To them, this “Yankee” that they had heard about, but not yet met, was iconic, even mythical. But, standing before the crowd last Sunday, he was as real as it gets. People lined up to meet him and Betty afterward. Person after person told me how grateful they were to meet him. And, of course, while we all were at brunch, he took time to lead one of the servers at The Four Seasons to Christ!”  Greg Stier Founder/Visionary Dare 2 Share

It was truly a joy to be there with Greg and his wife, Deb Hein Stier and the 
President of Dare 2 Share, Debbie Bresina. They provided us with a beautiful room and great meals. I was humbled to be so honored. Thank you, Greg.

Did you ever get so busy that your wife has to even cut your hair?
 
We receive snow in Camp Verde, AZ two days after arriving here. This was our first snow in 35 years, Beautiful!! We have stayed very warm in our cozy little motor-home.

 
This was our Bible Study at one of the RV Parks that was started by Dennis and Ronnie Hines. They were all strong believers in Eternal Security. Means they did a great job making the gospel clear. I will be speaking at another RV Park Tuesday night at 6:30.

 

Kim Seekins was the 13 year old son of Pastor Floyd Seekins that helped get me to Dora Lake, Minn back in 1969. I had not seen him since the day I stayed in his home 53 years ago. This made my day.

Christian Pilgrimage to Israel & Jordon

June 24 to July 4, 2023

$4,595.00*

Round Trip from Tampa, Florida

Co-Hosted by

Dr. Ralph Yankee Arnold and

Salem Radio Host Bill Bunkley

For Information, Contact Bill at 813-264-2977 or at www.BillBunkley.com

Be sure to mention that you will be part of Yankee’s Group.

Yankee Arnold Ministries

Ralph 'Yankee' Arnold

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634

www.YankeeArnold.com

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betty had a heart attack in Kansas City, Mo. UPDATE

On April 27th, my beloved wife, Betty , of 63 years and 10 months had a heart attack about 12:30 AM. Following behind an ambulance on a rain...