Thursday, June 13, 2024

64 years and counting Yankee preaches in Michigan and Ohio

64 years and counting Yankee preaches in Michigan and Ohio

Eden Bible Church Beulah, Michigan hosted a men's fishing trip for three days where I was privileged to speak each day. They caught lots of fish to eat.

Pastor Caleb Simerson met me back around Christmas time and invited me to speak 10 times in 7 days. There were over 200 in the morning service. I was pleased to find that he had graduated from Frontier School of the Bible and had Dr. Richard Seymour as a teacher.

I met Michael and his family after the morning service. He signed up for online classes at FloridaBibleCollege.us a week before and drove 2 and 1/2 hours for both services.

t is always a pleasure to stop on my tour to visit with Pastor Gregory Shirk and his wife, Kimberly, in Perry, Ohio.
 We were with Gregory and his wife when we celebrated our 64th anniversary at the Horizon Restaurant inside The Lodge at Geneva on the shores of Lake Erie June 8th.
THEN and NOW

“TIME OF MY LIFE”
by
Ralph ‘Yankee” Arnold
February 4th 2005

You were the prettiest thing I had ever seen
I’d be your prince and you my queen

We ran away at the midnight hour
Your prince without armour, castle, or tower

Anderson, Anderson, here we come
Athens, Athens, where we started from

The justice of the peace, not the secretary of war
Our love for each other is what we did it for

Your dad drove all night looking for me
Just to park my soul in eternity

With compassion at last, and a Bible in his hand
He led me to Christ, and I became a new man

Growing to maturity seem to take so long
To gain discernment between right and wrong

When it seems as though my wisdom did falter
Your testimony has been like the rock of Gibraltar

No man could ask more, for his wife to be
Than what you have been since you married me

A pearl of great price that is pure and just
A virtuous woman whom her husband doth trust

Out of two billion women, God led me to you
I’d do it again, and believe you would too

Now there’s gray in our hair, and furrows on our face
But your beauty is enhanced by your dignity and grace

Through all these years, this statement is true
I could not have made it, had it not been for you

Well, it’s Anniversary Day and love fills the air
I wrote you this poem, to show I still care

THE KING

This picture of Remi Martinez made my day. Look at the way she is reaching for me. Pastor Jesse and Kyla are proving to be the perfect parents for such a one as this. When you are in Tampa, be sure to visit Calvary Community Church and say "Hi" to Remi.

 Remaining schedule for 2024

June  16 Chili Crossroads Bible Church with Pastor Neal Dearyan      

         29445 County Road 10, Fresno, OH 43824 SS, AM

June  23  Belmont Bible Church Pastor Mark Moore Mobile                                 5430 Belmont Road Downers Grove IL 60515 11 AM       

June 27-28   Thur and Fri Grace Conference in Lake Zurich

June  29   Sat  1:00 pm Bible Study in Lafayette, Indiana

June  30   Sun  Tippecanoe Bible Church Bill and Kris Kaminsky

 307 S. Brookfield Drive Lafayette, Indiana 9:30 and 10:30AM

 Oct   18 – 20   Calvary Mission Conference

Nov    8, 9, & 10   Grace Bible Church with Pastor Sean Maniscalco

Topic:  Spiritual Renewal  Speak Friday night, Saturday night, and two morning services.   

Nov     16   2024.          Pastor Birbal Boodram Church 48th anniversary             Guest speaker @ 4:00 pm at our Church anniversary service Saturday in             Trinidad        

Nov     18-22,  2024.          Solid Rock Theological Seminary CLASSES

Sunday Morning and Sunday night speaking in our church services. 8:00 am  and 7:00 pm Monday November 18 -Friday November 22, 2024. Seminary classes from 6:00 pm - 9:00 Pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yankee's Update for September, 2024 Lots of Pictures

  Evangelist Freddie Coile is now a full time resident of those heavenly mansions. We served the same Lord, in the same churches, in the sa...