Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Yankee preached, "For me to live is Christ"


 
Well, I guess I am about 70% well from my bout with Covid. I preached my first sermon of this year last Sunday at the Calvary Community Church in Tampa. Hear why the prayer of my life became the fight of my life. Hope you will enjoy this short 19 minutes and will share with someone who needs a little encouragement. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  
 
Contact me if you would like to have me for a meeting. If you choose to email me, I would be glad to hear from you. You will have no financial obligation to Yankee Arnold Ministries. I come to be a blessing. What do I preach and where do I stand on Biblical issues? Check my channel.

Yankee@YankeeArnold.com or just hit reply

There are 434 videos with doctrinal topics to answer most bible related questions. There are presently 16,058 subscribers. Please subscribe to my channel.

Visit my channel at:     https://www.youtube.com/c/YankeeArnoldMinistries/videos

Visit my website and see the bookstore and podcasts at: www.yankeeArnold.com.

With over 3,000 messages on Podcast, there has been over 77,200 plays.

Your missionary to the world, Yankee

Yankee Arnold Ministries

7028 W. Waters Ave. Suite 316

Tampa, Florida 33634



No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning the True Gospel Loose on the Spanish Speaking People

Wouldn't you love to see the Power of the Gospel Turned loose on the Spanish speaking people. Think of all the Spanish speaking countri...